From a smart speaker that can control your thermostat and lights to a state-of-the-art air purifier that pumps clean air throughout your home, there’s no shortage of home tech on the market these days. These products are designed to streamline your routines and bring your homes into the future. Check out the roundup below!
- Ring Doorbell - This camera doorbell easily improve your home's security and allows homeowners to see visitors to their front door and communicate with them all through their smartphone.
- Echo Show - The newest release from the Amazon Echo range, the Echo Show 15 is the latest smart-home hub of the season. It has a 15.6-inch smart display that can be used in landscape or portrait mode and it's the perfect device for keeping organized! The screen allows you to display shared calendars, shopping lists, and assigned reminders all on one screen. You can also connect this hub to other alexa-enabled devices in your home for seamless connectivity. It's the ultimate virtual assistant — and so much more.
- Pura Scent Diffuser - Keep your home smelling fresh without the fear of hidden toxic chemicals that are typically found in the standard plugins! Not only does the Pura Smart Fragrance Diffuser provide a more discreet way to keep your home smelling fresh, but all of the scents are pet and kid friendly! Users can control the product through the sleek mobile app which allows you to set scent schedules, control the intensity of the scent, and order new scents.
- Molekule Air Mini+ Purifier - This small but mighty device works to remove the presence of toxins, bacteria, pollen, and more that might be lingering in the air. It is FDA-cleared to destroy viruses and uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to destroy viruses, allergens, mold, chemicals & more.
- Shark AV2501AE AI Robot Vacuum - Amazon’s #1 selling home vacuum cleaner! This robot is perfect for both carpets and hard-wood flooring, and it even has a self-emptying base that can hold 60 days of dirt and debris. You can control this device through your alexa-enabled devices, google smart home devices, or smart phone app, whether you are home or not!
Did I miss any of your favorite smart home devices? Let me know!